The School Newspaper of Dodge City High School

The Dodger

Liliana’s Nature Blog Day 3

Liliana Rodriguez, Digital Media Staff

Welcome back! I hoped you liked yesterday’s blog. Today we are going to talk about animals. Animals are multicellular organisms that form the biological kingdom, Animalia. There are many animals, like birds, fishes, bears, cats, and many more. There’s many types of animals. For example there are many types of such as birds, there are Parrots, Hummingbirds, owls, and more. Bears, there’s the Giant panda, polar bears, and the brown bear. I could name all the animals but that would take forever, so those were just a few examples. There is over 1.3 million invertebrate species currently exist. Every animal is different. Different colors, shapes, sizes, but all those things make them unique. For Example zebra’s stripes are like our fingerprints. There’s sea animals that eat their own brain, sea squirts. There’s animals that don’t have a centralized brain like the starfish. Also there are animals who brains are too big that it goes in to their legs, like the spiders. There are man crazy facts about animal’s for example. Gorillas can catch human colds and other illnesses, Alligators can live up to 100 years, Tigers have striped skin as well as their fur, a whales heart beats only nine times a minute, an elephants are covered in hair. There’s many interesting facts about animal’s, but the list is too long.

Animals are so wonderful, many people say that wild animals are very dangerous. But I don’t think that’s true, when they have baby’s they act like any parent. Protective, they make sure everything is okay with them; they care for them until they are old enough to be by themselves. Okay guys, that’s all I have today. I hope you enjoyed today’s blog.

Liliana’s Nature Blog Day 3