The Dodger

Gaming Evolution Day 4

Saul Deleon, Digital Media

Welcome back to Gaming Evolution today is a special day of Five Nights at Freddy’s 4. The scariest game of the whole series of Five Nights at Freddy’s. The new characters are Nightmare Freddy, Nightmare Bonnie, Nightmare Chica, Nightmare Foxy, PlushTrap and Nightmare Balloon Boy. This game had a different layout then the pervious last 3 games. You are a kid in your room checking you’re the two doors in your room to check if the amotronics are there. This game has no camera, vents, no Freddy’s mask just you with your flashlight and ears to hear the footstep and breathing of the amomotronic coming to kill you. Not only do you have to check the door, you must check behind you for small amontronics, and your closet in front of you. This game itself is hard the sounds and the jumpscares are scarier than ever. Just open the door, turn your flashlight on and out of nowhere Nightmare Chica, Bonnie, or Freddy will jump at you and scare you. Ifyou don’t check your closet then Foxy will jump at you. The time limit is the same survive until the clock reaches 6 a.m.

Scott added an update to the game when the game was released and he added one more level that is insanely hard. Almost no one can pass the level. I’ve seen the gameplay and it scared me multiple times. The jump scares are very unespective just turn on your flashlight you might be alive or dead.

Thank you for reading my blog about Five Nights at Freddy’s 4. I hope you liked it and enjoyed my blog. I hope you will watch my watch my next blog about Five Nights at Freddy’s 5.

• Gaming Evolution Day 4

Opinion

Dodger Asks: What do you plan on participating in the spring?

• Gaming Evolution Day 4

Student Life

Students perform “Freaky Friday” the musical

• Gaming Evolution Day 4

Opinion

Dodger Asks: If you could choose an artist for next year’s Super Bowl, who would it be?

• Gaming Evolution Day 4

News

School hosts first Adulting Day

• Gaming Evolution Day 4

Opinion

Dodger Asks: If you could get rid of the bells between classes, would you? Why?

• Gaming Evolution Day 4

Sports

Lady Demons lose in round one of tournament

• Gaming Evolution Day 4

Sports

Dodge City loses; finishes in fourth

• Gaming Evolution Day 4

Sports

Demons fall short of Championship game

• Gaming Evolution Day 4

News

DCHS implements new breakfast bars

• Gaming Evolution Day 4

Sports

Dodge earns semi-final spot after defeating the Salthawks

The School Newspaper of Dodge City High School
Gaming Evolution Day 4