The Dodger

SOCCER NEWS DAY 3

Faruq Abdullahi, Digital Media

Hello my name is Faruq and welcome back to SOCCER NEWS. Today we will be alking about who will wn the Golden Boot.

The Golden Boot is an annual association football award presented to the leading goal scorer in the Premier League. On the Golden Boot race we got Mohamed Salah at the first place. Hary Kane in 2nd place, and Aguero in 3rd place. My prediction of who will win the Golden Boot is Mohamed Salah. He has 31 goals this season and is the best player in the League.

However Harry Kane feels confident beating Salah to the Golden Boot award. Kane has won the award for the top scorer in both the last two season, while the only other previous winner still playing in the league is both the last is Sergio Aguero is down in the third place, this time. The Tottenham hotshot has scored 25 league goals this season, but trails Liverpool’s Mohamed salah, who has scored 30 goals, and with just five matches remaining, Kane will need to scored at a prolific rate to overtake the season. Jurgen Klopp may choose to rest his talisman to ensure his freshness for the two legs of the semi-final against Salah’s former club Roma. Thank you and we will be back tomorrow, where we will be talk about who will who is the best player of the world.

The School Newspaper of Dodge City High School
SOCCER NEWS DAY 3