The Dodger

Tony’s blog day 4

Back to Article
Back to Article

Tony’s blog day 4

Tony Nguyen, digital media

day Sup to the beautiful people who decided to visit this blog my name is Tony and today we are talking about day four, but before that if you happen to miss the last post go on right ahead and check it out, it was about how easy it is to get guns in some states of the U.S. Today moving on from day three to four we are now talking about the National Walk.

The National Walk Out day in the United States started after the Florida Shooting which happened on February 14, 2018. Because of this shooting people around the United States said that enough was enough. The walk out started on April 20, 2018 where their mission is to take action to prevent gun violence saying that where in some states that it’s harder to register to vote than it is to buy a rifle. Thousands of students around the United States are walking out to demand action on gun control. With this movement there some important thing to remember is the students that were the victims of the shooting decided to start this movement the walk will take 14 minutes with the victims that were shot and killed in the shooting.

In my opinion this movement I really don’t really care about it in the first place, but I do care that young people are actually getting their voice out there, telling the government that they are not some kids demanding new laws to protect innocent people. I really respect people who speak out things on things wrong in our society right now. That’s my opinion I’m a man with one thought and it gets really boring by myself so I want to hear your opinion as well on this matter. If you really like this blog and really enjoy this please come back tomorrow for more.

• Tony’s blog day 4

Opinion

Dodger Asks: What do you plan on participating in the spring?

• Tony’s blog day 4

Student Life

Students perform “Freaky Friday” the musical

• Tony’s blog day 4

Opinion

Dodger Asks: If you could choose an artist for next year’s Super Bowl, who would it be?

• Tony’s blog day 4

News

School hosts first Adulting Day

• Tony’s blog day 4

Opinion

Dodger Asks: If you could get rid of the bells between classes, would you? Why?

• Tony’s blog day 4

Sports

Lady Demons lose in round one of tournament

• Tony’s blog day 4

Sports

Dodge City loses; finishes in fourth

• Tony’s blog day 4

Sports

Demons fall short of Championship game

• Tony’s blog day 4

News

DCHS implements new breakfast bars

• Tony’s blog day 4

Sports

Dodge earns semi-final spot after defeating the Salthawks

The School Newspaper of Dodge City High School
Tony’s blog day 4